※If you found wrong grammar or spelling,
please mail me at HERE
and tell me your lj-user name, wrong part and the correct way.
thank you so much!!1※
Lots of thanks to:
osakaromanesque and iceuck
for the corrections!! :]
- I love soccer!
I love the members a lot!
And more than that, I love everyone a lot!
- It doesn't mean that we found the road that we need to go through yet.
But, it's definite that we are going toward that road with K8 members.
If it's with these people, the impossible will definitely become possible.
I won't have any regrets if I walk the same road with these people.
This is my own happiness.
- I've come to hate the phrase "sooner or later".
"Now" is definitely important.
I just realized that this is something obvious.
- You don't have to get 100%.
Working hard to get the 100% is enough.
- Can't, we have to be 8 people or we can't.
- For instance, I wouldn't have the confidence to live if
I were to be separated from K8.
When I think of that, tears come out.
When I said that to Nishikido, he instantly started crying (laugh)
We are real idiots!
- School classmates and teammates,
eventually we have to separate but,
K8 is basically half eternity.
If we are to say it from our own will, we won't break apart.
- There were good and bad things this year
But I think those became the seed of growth for the group.
After a couple of years, we'll talk and laugh about this year,
I think we will be able to tell each other that this wasn't a mistake.
- Live life by having fun.
Laugh, laugh and die in the end.
Only humans can laugh.
It's easy to cry.
It's easy to get mad.
To laugh is the hardest thing.
Therefore, let's keep on laughing.
- I want to go foward with always having a challenging mentality.
Humans are challengers until we die.
- Here's a message to people who are moving into a new environment:
I think there's a feeling of uneasiness to be in touch with places and people you don't know.
But I think the more you feel uneasy, the more chance you have to grow.
So don't be scared. Isn't it good to try and dive in?
Meeting people is like a raw ore.
It's your choice to make them shine or rot.
- I don't care if people say bad things about me.
It means that they have interests in me,
It's better than me saying bad things and hurting others.
- I know that Okura has something burning inside his heart.
He's really positive into doing the live.
Even drums, right after he got into K8,
He practiced and mastered it in a short time.
This secret effort is immense I think,
But it's like Okura when he doesn't show it.
"When I noticed I was already able to play~"
That's not possible!
Please click the clap icon if you liked the quotes :]*!
Other Member's Quote
Current Mood: busy
Current Music: Butterfly - Jin Akanishi and Tatsuya Ueda